Internet Not Being Found In Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Macbeezle, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Macbeezle macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

This is my first post here, but I need some help getting my internet to work on my Macbook in Bootcamp. I'm running a copy of Windows XP and for some odd reason,

I can't find any networks even though I'm sitting right next to my router. When I boot up on the Leopard side, I get full reception, but when I boot up on the Windows side, I can't find any signal.

I've searched around a lot of the Windows side but I can't seem to get a connection to any internet. I installed the drivers from the Leopard CD and have even done a repair on them. I wonder if the Wifi is turned off on the Windows side. If my Wifi is turned off on the Windows side, how can I turn it on?

Here are my two routers:

[​IMG]

I don't know if they're compatible with Windows XP since they're fairly new, but I'll let the Mac geniuses here help me out.

Thanks,

Mac

2. BayouBengal macrumors regular

Put your Leopard DVD in when you get on the Windows side and have it install drivers. Typically networking will not work until you do this.