Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boilerroom245

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2012
Hi all,

Been having my "internet" and "server" sections in network diagnostics turning red several times per day for about two weeks...usually, it stays this way for about two minutes before returning to all green and I am able to surf all web pages again. Happens in Safari AND Firefox. An interesting note is that if I'm on web sites A when the dots turn red, I'm usually able to go to web sites B, C and D with no problems.

Also, many websites (like Facebook) are loading without images/correct formatting as seen in image 2.

Is this an IP issue or a Macbook issue? How should I go about fixing this?

87417255.png

84101995.png

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi all,

Been having my "internet" and "server" sections in network diagnostics turning red several times per day for about two weeks...usually, it stays this way for about two minutes before returning to all green and I am able to surf all web pages again. Happens in Safari AND Firefox. An interesting note is that if I'm on web sites A when the dots turn red, I'm usually able to go to web sites B, C and D with no problems.

Also, many websites (like Facebook) are loading without images/correct formatting as seen in image 2.

Is this an IP issue or a Macbook issue? How should I go about fixing this?

i would say thats anything internet releated is either the router or the IP/internet it self

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Aww that sucks... It happens to me from time to time :eek: The websites you visit seem to be displaying in basic HTML for some weird reason. Have you restarted your computer, reset your browser and reset your router?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.