Internet Radios in iTunes for iOS?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by McGiord, Sep 28, 2011.

1. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

Are they available also? What App are you using?

2. BigDukeSix macrumors 6502a

BigDukeSix

I use the TuneIn Radio app. on my iPhone. It works very well.

3. ecib macrumors regular

ecib

I use ooTunes and TuneIn Radio, but mostly TuneIn Radio. Basically all of these internet radio apps have the same content, and they only differ in terms of the user interface and features like 'Sleep Timer' etc.

I believe I paid for ooTunes and TuneIn is free...can't remember, -could be wrong on that. Anyway, I like TuneIn better, since I listen to talk radio when I get bored of music, and TuneIn breaks the talk category down into different topics like Tech, News, etc. Also, TuneIn has a 'local radio' option front and center on the main menu screen which is great to jump immediately to stations in my area (things like traffic news, etc).

So there ya go. TuneIn is just setup a little better imho, but like I said, all of these apps should be able to take you to the same content one way or the other.

4. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

I aslo use TuneIn radio, and it works very very well. To amend what the poster above said there are 2 versions, the free and a paid version (.99 cents) which removes ads and lets you record.