Internet TV?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XT9116, Jun 29, 2008.

1. XT9116 macrumors newbie

These websites *www.hulu.com, www.fancast.com* are pretty cool but I'm wondering if they would work on ipod touch. I don't have a touch yet and I'm thinking about getting one cause I want an mp3 player with a internet browser. So I am wondering if those website would work on the ipod touch or if anyone knows of a good website that has internet tv that does work on a touch. thanks much

2. kornyboy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

There have been rumors from Hulu that they will have an iPhone/iPod touch formatted website. This site may already exist but if not I don't know any of their plans for releasing it nor do I know a URL.

3. linden macrumors regular

linden

currently on the Ipod touch. No you cannot view the content on this website. I just tryed and it said I need the lastest flash player. Witch you Cannot install on an iPod touch.

4. XT9116 thread starter macrumors newbie

alright thanks for the reply. So that brings up the question of if anyone knows of any site that you can watch internet tv from?

5. zflauaus macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Pearl 8130: BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

The BBC iPlayer has an iPhone/iPod touch site, but I believe that's only if you're in Europe. Don't know of any others.

6. efedor macrumors regular

Yup it didn't work. I thought google had a video site that worked for the itouch.

7. copydeskcat macrumors regular

The BBC's iPlayer only works in the UK (all versions, including the iPod Touch/iPhone version). Not "Europe".

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Them sites don't work for me.

The iPlayer does and is fantastic on the iPod Touch and iPhone.

9. zflauaus macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Pearl 8130: BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Sorry. I wasn't sure what the restrictions were.

10. copydeskcat macrumors regular

No probs. It's just that Europe and UK tend to get confused in the US.