Interview at Best Buy!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ryhno45, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ryhno45 macrumors regular

Not sure if I should even bother but...
    I have an interview and if I get the job, I may start working Next Week. Should I pre-order for the Iphone at Best Buy? Or should I just forget about it and just order it to be delivered at my house?:)

2. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

BB employees will not be allowed to buy on launch day.

3. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

That is honestly probably the worst week ever to start working. Well, besides Black Friday. :eek:

4. r3voLoL macrumors member

OFFTOPIC:

What area are you interviewing for? I worked there for 2 years... worst 2 years of my life. They treat their employees like crap.

5. mikee336 macrumors member

This is just a rumor also... No one at any best buy has heard anything about the actual policy as of yet...

6. ryhno45 thread starter macrumors regular

She called me with respect to the Mobile Department. I know it will be hectic since the release of the IPhone, but...
    Since I have been reading about it for sometime, I am sure I can answer a lot of questions. Therefore, I will teach and most likely learn myself.

Thank You fuzion for the website, I appreciate it!

I would have pre-ordered the phone through best buy and just pick it up after work. Since I wont be working tomorrow, then I will just put my name down. Then hopefully next week, if I become an employee, then I can just pick it up before/after work.:p

r3voLoL, although I have no basis to agree/disagree with you, I have sooo much spare time! Since best buy is like.. a 1.5 minute walk from me, it works perfectly!

7. Naked Snake macrumors member

naw not really. maybe to some extent but its a pretty cool place to work at. ive worked there for 2 years as well and still am. discount is sweet.

8. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

Don't worry every department is different I wouldn't mind working in Mobile but right now I have been working in other departments and its not that bad but its not great either.

Good luck on your interview, but no now that you will instantly be judged in the online community for being a "stupid best buy employee" ;)