Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unsandpiper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
Hi, I'm a long time lurker first time poster.

I have an interview with Apple coming up shortly and was wondering if anyone can assist me with the kinds of questions they may ask. I know Apple is a very progressive company so they may throw something at me that I totally wasn't expecting....I just want to be as prepared as possible.

I've done the obvious things like check up the interviewers on Linked In and brushed up on my product knowledge.

I can't say too much about the position, its very hush hush, but its predominantly a sales position and trying to help Apple successfully enter an emerging market.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Rule of thumb with any job interview is be yourself. Any interviewer worth his or her salt will see straight through you if you don't.

Sit up straight, make good, solid eye contact and listen carefully and attentively to the questions they ask you. Prepare a little blurb about yourself, in particular the " why did you choose Apple" question is almost sure to be asked so have a nice answer...This is from my Apple rep in Houston....they like the phrase "passionate about Apple products and the company "

Corny it may be, but she's told me a few times about it, and will still sometimes use it to describe me when I'm buying g something.

Above all, be in time ( I'd get there early )

Good luck, and let us know how you go

Unsandpiper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
Nice response, I'll definitely keep in mind about being passionate about apple, their products etc...

Unsandpiper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
Thanks buddy, I didn't realise glassdoor had an interviews section. It's really going to help with my prep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.