Intro

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pbonitati, Aug 25, 2015.

1. pbonitati macrumors newbie

pbonitati

Hi All,

Been browsing around the forums for some time now and decided to join the community. I've been with Android since the iPhone 4, which was the last one I owned. I have now decided to come back, I'm sick of the crap!

I just sold my Dell Venue 7840, which was a great tablet and bought an iPad mini. Happy so far. It's amazing how much more efficient IOS seems especially with battery consumption. Also, applications do look and behave better as many have mentioned here.

So my next move will be to try and pre-order the 6S when the time comes. Right now I have a Galaxy S6 Edge. While its a nice looking phone and the quality seems top level, I'm just done with the Android experience.

Nice to meet you all!

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Welcome. I started with the 3GS, went on to the iPhone 5 and now have a 6+. Starting with the 3GS all my iPhones have been (and currently are) jailbroken.

I'm in a lease with the 6+ now so I'll be skipping the 6S+. I would have been skipping it anyway as I prefer the non-S upgrade path but being in a lease is a big factor now.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Welcome. Apple's ecosystem isn't perfect, and God knows the forum members aren't either, but I hope you'll find the overall experience of both to be enjoyable for you.

4. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

As others have stated, welcome. I started the same way here, I think it took me well over a year, maybe two before I joined myself. If the rumors of the 6S are accurate, you're jumping back over at a great time.