Introducing Documents.Me App for iPhone/iPad

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by documents-me, Apr 2, 2013.

1. documents-me macrumors newbie

Thanks to thousands of users who are downloading our app from the App Store, we have just put out a new version incorporating lot of feedbacks from users. This is our first posting here and hope people will find this information useful and give us any comments and suggestions for new versions of the product.

So what does Documents.Me do? We asked users as to where they store their documents and we got the following answers:

Computer - PC or Mac
    Cloud Drives - Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, iCloud
    Email Attachments - Gmail, Yahoo Mail and others

If this is where your documents are then Documents.Me gives you access to all your documents from PC or Mac or Gmail or Yahoo Mail or Dropbox or Google Drive on your iPhone or iPad. You can search files, get a document hub, copy files to your iPad or iPhone for offline viewing or to Cloud drives of your choice.

2. MacTechLover macrumors newbie

Hi Documents.me

I have been using the app for about 3 months and am a big fan of it :)

Recently, me and a few of my friends have switched over to Microsoft's SkyDrive. I was wandering if Documents.me app will be compatible with SkyDrive any time soon?

Cheers

3. documents-me thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks and yes Skydrive support is coming

Thanks for being a user of Documents.Me app. Right now we only have Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, Yahoo Mail attachments and PC/Mac. We are looking to add Skydrive support soon.