Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

winterdude010

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
New York
iphone_b.png

Just thought you guys might enjoy this...:)

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Doesn't make much sense...why would the Nano lose Text Messaging, but keep email+internet? Surely the iPhone Nano would be going after a younger market, which texting is a large market. Also Notes seems unneed for a slimer iPhone

And why the iPhone shuffle would have email is beyond me?!

Your mock ups are all wrong! I demand you go and redo them!!

Or maybe I'm reading a little to much into the joke :confused:

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
The iPhone shuffel would just be the "home button" and when pressed it will dial a random contact you have.

:)

winterdude010

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
New York
Doesn't make much sense...why would the Nano lose Text Messaging, but keep email+internet? Surely the iPhone Nano would be going after a younger market, which texting is a large market. Also Notes seems unneed for a slimer iPhone

And why the iPhone shuffle would have email is beyond me?!

Your mock ups are all wrong! I demand you go and redo them!!

Or maybe I'm reading a little to much into the joke :confused:

They aren't my mock-ups actually, I just found them while I was surfing the web...but I'll do my best to get that fixed :p

pr5owner

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2007
iPhone shuffle wouldn't have a screen:p

correct, when you dial someone, it will be random, because life is random, and in the event of an emergency and you want to dial 911 (or whatever the emerg# is in your area) you get a pizza store, and if someone calls you, it will randomly, either hang up, pick up, go to voice mail, call forward to another random number or voice conference a random person

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.