Intuos 3 Surface Sheet


macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2006
I was just looking on Wacom's site for replacement nibs for my intuos 3 and found a listing for surface sheets. Are these replacements for the actual surface that you use the pen on or is it a cover that you use on top?


macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2007
NE Ohio
Dunno about the Intuos3, but my Graphire has a clear plastic sheet that goes over the tablet so you can place a document under that and trace it...never used it,and mine ended up falling off. (Was hot glued to the top) I think it also helps prtect the plastice tablet itself somewhat as mine has scratched from being stroked on, not bad though and still works great.

I would imagine thats what they are. I'm getting a Intous3 real soon...cant wait :)


macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Norfolk, UK
the surface sheets are the plastic covering the active area as far as I know. It can be replaced with a clear one (useful for images underneath), a textured (more natural like paper) or the grey one if the original one is damaged, falls off.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.