Invalid Address

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zekkragnos, May 10, 2011.

1. zekkragnos macrumors 6502a

zekkragnos

As of today I can't download any free app or update the ones I've bought. It keeps saying that my address is wrong and It's the same since I first created my account 2 years ago. Am I the only one having this problem? I don't have a credit card on it cause I use gift cards.

2. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

I don't experience that? What firmware/software are you on? That will help all of us with your issue.

3. zekkragnos thread starter macrumors 6502a

zekkragnos

As of iTunes I have 10.2.2 and iPhone 4.3.3.

4. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

I'm on 4.3.1, with no issues.

5. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Ok, log into iTunes and check your account settings. Verify your street, city, state, zip code are all 100% correct. Normally this is where the issue resides.

However, also make sure your credit card number and code are correct/banking information. Make sure the address you have for your credit card is the exact same you have on file above. If the two do not match, you'll get this error.
    ALSO:
    Go to https://myinfo.apple.com and log in. Manage your account and verify all the information is correct and matches. Your phone book and phone numbers should match what your credit card/bank info has.

6. jerrycade1 macrumors newbie

7. Willo11 macrumors newbie

8. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I searched google for your problems, and wrote down some of the main fixes to your issues. Did you follow them? Did you search for a resolution on your own?

Also, this forum is for iPhones. Your issue is directly associated with iTUNES and your account. Contact Apple support or check their forums as well.

9. sharpycl macrumors 6502

sharpycl

I had a similar problem trying to purchase any app from the app store. I emailed apple support and they fixed my problem on their end. They didn't say what the problem was but I was able to make app purchases again after their reply email.

10. Kobzol macrumors newbie

Type your street into the first address line, and your NUMBER in the SECOND address line.

11. guitardave62000 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I had the same problem, I searched around and found quite a few other people did as well. Must have been caused by something apple did.

Anyways the problem is most likely with your address in your account. Try rewording your address, like if it's Main St. type Main Street, or vice versa. This was what fixed it for most, hope that helps

12. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I'll say it again. Instead of asking others, do some research for your own problems. Its called self reliance. Its fun, its neat, its the new "in" thing to do. Show your friends and family.

FIX ADDRESS PROBLEMS