Invert Scrolling? (on 10.6)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by thriii, Mar 29, 2012.

1. thriii macrumors 6502

I'm on 10.6 and I just got a magic trackpad. When I swipe my fingers down, it goes down the page, but I want to swpe UP to move the page down.. pretty much exactly like how it is on my Macbook Air.

This is a bit unrelated, but when I tap on the trackpad it registers a little late, how do I make it a little snappier if possible?

2. thriii thread starter macrumors 6502

quite a snappy reply there thank u :) ill take a look at it

3. thriii thread starter macrumors 6502

this works perfectly for the inverted scrolling, will this help for the response time when i hit the single click?

4. simsaladimbamba

That I don't know, and I used a Magic Trackpad for a while, but gave up after a month, as a mouse is still the better pointing device for me.
    Maybe try new/fully charged batteries.

5. thriii thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah I see what it was now, I had "Dragging" under One Finger selected. I moved dragging to 3 finger like it is on my MBA.

Thanks for the help!

6. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I have both the Magic Trackpad and the Magic Mouse. I use both on a daily basis and I love both for different things. BUT each one took me a good month or so to get used to because it is quite different. But now, after a year, I love them. I use the trackpad on my couch, where I can't use the mouse, and I use the mouse at my desk. They are great devices, but do take some getting used to.