Invisible Shield and Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by camgorian, Jul 26, 2009.

1. camgorian macrumors newbie

Hi All,

Long time reader, but first time poster here, and I have a question.....

I recently had an Invisible Shield installed on my 3GS professionally by a rep at a Zagg kiosk at a nearby mall(front and back), and it is darn near flawless. My question is every once in a while I would like to use a case to shake things up a bit, and would like to now if anyone has any suggestions?

I have been looking at the iSkin Solo and Solo FX, and I think I like them the best(especially with the option of a clip/holster).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially those who have used the iSkin Solo or Solo FX with their Invisible Shield, though I would like to hear all ideas.

Thanks in Advance!!

2. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/301)

I don't know about the iskin, but do NOT use a case that has a grippy rain inside (ie incase slider) because the invisible shield and the bumper will grip each other and its damn near impossible to get off.

3. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

I had an invisible shield by zagg on my back of the phone and I used an iSkin Solo FX and it worked great. My corners were already peeling so it just made it worse, if your corners are on nice and tight then it'll be a fine fit.