Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
I was almost set on the IS and this thread has me confused on which one to get now. Guess I'll just wait for video reviews from other owners with the new i4 before I decide.

h1w1nd

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2009
does zagg really turn yellow over time? they look so nice on the iPhone when applied correctly.

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
I am going to order a skin for the back of the iPhone and and a Power Support screen protector for the screen ...maybe a bumper case or something similar...

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
does zagg really turn yellow over time? they look so nice on the iPhone when applied correctly.

I've had it on my 3G for months and it hasn't turned yellow
The downside is that some cases might remove the protector cause its thick

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
Coupon Codes
50% Off Code
iawa7fsn

Codes are one time use. If you've used it, that won't work for anyone else.

Yes, it does. Which is why I suggest Ghost Armor or Wrapsol. Both are much better. Wrapsol is easily the best.

cloroxbleach4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma

I've put it on a couple of my apple products and I've never had any issues with yellowing. I had it on my nexus one but decided to take it off. Well I actually bought a case to put over it but it peeled it off. I also missed how my finger used to glide across the screen.

Bloake

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2008

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Free shipping?
And also, are they delivering these before the iPhone 4 launch date?

Free shipping is $30 and up
And my order is "In Process" so i think they will ship it on the day of the iPhone to test it,
or it will be shipped and arrive on the day of the iPhone 4 Release, i am not 100% sure

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
I love IS/BSE. I've had them on both iphones to date, but I think the next one may go totally naked. See, I've had a best skin ever on the back of the 3GS and nothing on the front, and after a year, the front is 100% perfect. And if this new glass is even harder, I don't think I'll need anything at all. :)

LotuSviLLe

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
Here's a 20% code that I'm not going to use: iawabpb4

I had used the invisibleShield on my 3G once before and forgot that terrible orange tinge that the skin starts to develop over time and I don't want anything hindering the retina display. I will end up getting the bestskinsever product instead which I have also used and was happier with it although I have gone through a couple of them, but they're only $8. Good stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.