Invisible Shield Info

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by msizzle64, Aug 28, 2007.

1. msizzle64 macrumors 6502

msizzle64

Does it protect the chrome bezel? and does it get noticeable fingerprints above the screen and the body? Is it worth it? Can someone post some pics of how it looks all over the phone?

2. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

get a BSE, their made out the same material. I've owned both, I like BSE better. I use the a combination of the BSE for the back and crome, and the Crystal screen support for the front. You lose the feel with both the invisibleshield and the BSE, but the Crystal feels great.

They are all going to have a significant "smudging" to it. I would rather have smudging than A. lose the feel of the iPhone or B. Not have an iPhone.

You touch it with your fingers. Clean your hands you dirty little... boy/girl :p

But if you're looking for the one that cause the least, its the BSE, however, like stated before, it just doesn't feel right to me. Its 9.99 with shipping. Its worth the checking out. Check out their FAQ as well.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-69/iPhone-Total-Body-Skin/Detail

Hope this helps, I've used almost every clear skin there is for the iPhone, I have to try the Brando one, heard is really good as well.

3. msizzle64 thread starter macrumors 6502

msizzle64

So I guess I'll just get the BSE for the body and keep the crystal film for the front. But one more question, does the phone fit into the dock alright with the body skin on?

4. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

I'll also suggest the BSE too. Used it on 4 Macbooks, a Blackberry and a digital camera. The camera and BB have docks and the skin doesn't affect fitment. The iPhone will be fine :):apple:

5. NewSc2 macrumors 65816

It's a bit more snug but it still fits.

6. wako macrumors 65816

another vote for BSE here :)

a lot cheaper while doing the same thing. You lose the lifetime warranty, but with the price you are paying for Invisible Shield, you can buy two BSE and still come out saving enough to maybe even buy a third depending on what you are buying :p