Invisible shield iphone question...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ddk121, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ddk121 macrumors 6502

Hey!
    I am looking to buy an full body invisible shield for my iPhone. The problem is, I have heard reports before of the sheild 'breaking' the iPhone's screen, and I remember watching a video on youtube about the issue. Have you guys had problems while using the iPhone with the shield on, or after taking the shield off?

2. koobcamuk macrumors 68040

koobcamuk

Mine is fine. Haven't taken the shield off because I want it on there to protect my phone.

3. Schmoe0013 macrumors regular

Schmoe0013

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

I put on the full body shield. No problems. I love it. I DONT plan on taking off until I need a new phone or the battery dies on me

4. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

I dont have any problems with my shield, its probably the best accessory you could buy for your iPhone in my opinion. I tried applying the full body shield and it didnt work for me, i ended up just using the screen cover since my phone is always in a case anyway.

5. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

I dont have any problems with my shield, its probably the best accessory you could buy for your iPhone in my opinion. I tried applying the full body shield and it didnt work for me, i ended up just using the screen cover since my phone is always in a case anyway.

6. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

7. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

8. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

9. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

10. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

11. ImNoSuperMan macrumors 65816

ImNoSuperMan

Whoa. I`ve seen accidental double posts quite a few times. But 7 repeats. Must be a new record on MR.:p

12. s8film40 macrumors 6502

s8film40

I had mine on for less than a day. I couldn't stand the feel of it it was more like rubber than plastic. I'm sure their screen protectors are great but there not a good solution for a touch screen. The power support screen protector is far better. Now I could maybe see getting the full body one and just not using the screen part.