Invisible Shield question-

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TylerSmash, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TylerSmash macrumors newbie

So I just added the Zagg Invisible Shield to my new iPhone 3GS. After applying it there were several little bubbles under the screen. It says in the Zagg box that little micro-bubbles will work themselves out in 2-3 days. But some of the bubbles are medium-sized.

Does anyone here who has used this know if all the bubbles will eventually work themselves out?

2. SChaput macrumors regular

You need to use the squeegee that they include in the packaging to work the bubbles towards the sides and get them to pop out the side.
    Besides that, the remaining bubbles tend to work themselves out very nicely.

3. TylerSmash thread starter macrumors newbie

Maybe I didn't use enough of the spray, or I didn't squeegee quick enough, but the bubbles didn't really move too much. Do you know if they will still work themselves out if they are near the center?
    Thanks for the response, BTW ^^

4. April Dancer macrumors regular

April Dancer

I should have let you do mine as well. I had one I never used for the 3G. Spent 15 minutes trying to get the back on and ended up screwing the damn thing up and firing it across the room. How are you supposed to put it on without at least 5 hands? :mad:

5. bwlucas macrumors member

I dunno, with the invisible shield it seems that sometimes the bubbles do disappear and sometimes they don't. I put on the front cover just to see if I could stand a gloss cover over the matte ones and I have some micro bubbles that never did work themselves out.

It's really not that hard. It takes me about 40 minutes to do the whole back, corners down and all.