Invisible Shield redesign.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FirePak, Dec 30, 2010.

1. FirePak macrumors regular

I originally got my invisible shield put on about 5 weeks ago and then the antenna shield was like 5 pieces. I went today to get my front protector put back on and he said I should do a full replacement because they changed the band to one piece. I also noticed its much thicker now and helps a bit more with the antenna issue. Just figured I would let you guys know if you needed a extra reason to get it redone.

2. missygal Guest

missygal

Is the back and sides one piece or are the sides one piece by itself?

3. FirePak thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry i should have specified that this is for the iPhone 4. Now the full body shield is 3 pieces total rather then like 6 pieces or so? So front back and antenna.

4. missygal Guest

missygal

Much nicer! I'm not a fan of Zagg but been thinking of doing back and sides and using a pouch. I hate cases but have some reception issues without one.

5. benhollberg, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010

benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Good to know. My antenna shield has been peeling off and I would like to get it replaced. Zagg has always been good to me and I hope they'll give me a new one and install for free.

6. FirePak thread starter macrumors regular

My place would have done my front protector for free because it peeled but because I got the entire thing redone they charged me 10$. The shield is always free to replace its just the labor that they sometimes charge for here.

7. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Ya I sounds correct. My original iPhone 4 shield was free, with install, so I am hoping to get another for free but probably not. Unless they have updated the videos on their website to the new design, then that is my iPhone 4 they are showing on the how to install video.