Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
So i searched for this, but i really didn't find anything so please excuse me if i'm double posting.

There has been a lot of talk about the invisible shield. It's a great product, and I bought one for my brother's iPod nano... However, what about this one?

http://www.ididdy.com

I think it is $5 cheaper. I ordered one for my 5G so i'll let you guys know what I end up thinking about the product, but has anyone had experience with this?

-Kev

kuruptr

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2005
No lifetime warrenty on it? i dont see it being worth it. If you look at the pictures, the display models they have seem too small for the 5g..

snowmoon

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
Albany, NY
This appears to be another case/lanyard, not an IS style product. This will only protect your iPod from some scratches and will probably ( as some have stated ) cause scratches is you have to take it in and out.

Edit: the opti-cover is probably what they are referring to. The site has far too little information to know if this is a similar product to the IS or some cheap knockoff. No warrenty, no reviews on other site, no idea who I'm dealing with....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.