iPhone Invisible slider without Winterboard?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by vega07, Mar 4, 2013.

1. vega07 macrumors 65816

Hi y'all,

Anyone know how to get an invisible slider without Winterboard? My goal is to install the least number of tweaks and applications possible to minimize unnecessary battery drain.

I only have Springtomize, TetherMe, NCSettings, biteSMS, and Bytafont installed, but have already noticed a fair amount of battery drain.

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Never really experimented with having the slider totally invisible but did hide the Welllock and BottomBarLock. To do it without Winterboard you'll want to navigate to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework. Those are the main iOS so make sure to either copy to desktop or rename. And always have a second way to get through your Lockscreen incase the slider is totally disables somehow lol! I make sure to have a way in with BiteSMS.

3. vega07 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks! I tried it but it also screws up the buttons in other areas of the iOS, so had to revert.

I also want to get rid of that awfully large arrow slider.

4. nwmtnbiker, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013

nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

That's what I figured but wasn't sure. Here are some transparent images if you would want to try those out. As for the arrow slider doesn't springtomize hide that? I broke down and installed Winterboard wasn't going too but just sooo much easier to mod the phone with... There are 2 images there just gotta find them since they're transparent lol. Ok added a .theme just remove the files from inside that. I couldn't even find the transparent ones I posted...

Attached Files:

5. vega07 thread starter macrumors 65816