Invisible type shield protection or pouch case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Enlite, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Enlite macrumors newbie

So I've just recently became an Iphone owner, and I'm trying to figure out which kind of protection I want for my Iphone. I like having it bare because I just love the true beauty it has. But I also want to be able to protect it from, well whatever.
    I was thinking either the Bodyguardz, or a side pouch. I don't want any of those cases that wrap around my phone at all. So any suggestions?

2. reliantj macrumors 6502

personally i'd go with the Bodyguardz, but since i get the invisibleshield for $5 i'll have to settle. the bodyguardz has less of an orange peel effect and covers the bezels and isn't so ugly at the corners.

again personally, i wouldn't get a side holster like the marware CEO or anything.
    i wouldn't like walking around with my iphone outside like that. i'd feel like i'd lose it easier. i'd rather have it in my pocket.

3. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I had a shield on mine but I took it off because it eventually gets dirty and looks crap. I now use a beyza leather slip case and still put the iPhone in my pocket no daggy belt clip or anything.

4. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

I'm using a shield on the front only. I had a pouch, but it's really annoying to have that extra step to use a phone. Out of pocket, out of pouch, answer phone, find place to set pouch, talk, find where you put pouch, replace phone, put in pocket. Grrrrr~

Also, a pouch necessitates the use of a second hand.

5. Rumorman93 macrumors member

Rumorman93

check out Buymacstuff they got it

You should check out www.buymacstuff.com they have everything you need for your iphone. I have been shopping there for some time now and they have everything and for way cheaper than anywhere else. I picked up a clear housing from them that is so thin you do not notice it. I believe it is there brand or mareware.