Invisibleshield Comes with Scratch

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by qpiqp, Jul 24, 2012.

1. qpiqp macrumors member

I was installing a Zagg Invisible shield onto my friend's iPad and it immediately had scratches once I put it on. I'd hate to think that I scratched it, mainly because it is scratch proof. Also, I don't know how I would have scratched it being that the only thing that touched the screen was the provided microfiber cloth (I was using it to cover the squuegee). Also, I don't think I ever Squuegeed out the water in that direction. Is it possible the screen protector came faulty?

2. noteple macrumors 65816

Are the scratches in the shield you installed. Could be a defect I would give Zagg a call

3. qpiqp thread starter macrumors member

Yes the scratches were on the screen. Thanks for the advice, I was just wondering if anybody has heard of something similar though.

4. Che Castro macrumors 603

I had a scratch on one of mine brand new out the package, send them an email , they should send you another free

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

They are scratch resistant. However, they are not unscratchable. Get it replaced. It has a warranty and if you're paying for a Zagg then make use of the warranty as it's one its benefits.

Absolutely. Any product can have defects.

6. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

They should def. send you a free one with no charge.