Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jukeboxaddict

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2014
Surprised that I'm not seeing much discussion on this. I've recently seen this Invisibleshield Glass screen protector at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile. $40, but carries the same lifetime warranty as their regular films. Could be a pretty good deal if you've got a nearby Invisibleshield Kiosk and could swap it without issue. Also looks like it adheres to the entire screen, unlike RadioShack's awful glass protector — which only sticks to the bezel.

Looks as though Best Buy is selling it for the 5/5S, 4/4S, and two Samsung phones (S4 and Note III, predictably). But the IS website lists it for other phones as well. Not trying to spam here, but I'm genuinely interested in hearing any firsthand impressions, if anyone has bought one early. How it compares to the popular Spigen stuff, etc.

Last edited:

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
i just bought a full skin for my 5s made my skinomi for 9 dollars on ebay. also with a lifetime warranty. id never buy a screen protector for 40 dollars.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Surprised that I'm not seeing much discussion on this. I've recently seen this Invisibleshield Glass screen protector at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile. $40, but carries the same lifetime warranty as their regular films. Could be a pretty good deal if you've got a nearby Invisibleshield Kiosk and could swap it without issue. Also looks like it adheres to the entire screen, unlike RadioShack's awful glass protector — which only sticks to the bezel.

Looks as though Best Buy is selling it for the 5/5S, 4/4S, and two Samsung phones (S4 and Note III, predictably). But the IS website lists it for other phones as well. Not trying to spam here, but I'm genuinely interested in hearing any firsthand impressions, if anyone has bought one early. How it compares to the popular Spigen stuff, etc.

I just bought this last week and am thoroughly impressed. I've gone through many screen protectors and usually peel them off after a couple days and throw them out. The new glass is super smooth and the only issue which isn't really a issue is that the home button is sunk in a little deeper now. I'm not sure how thick this screen protector is this is my first glass... I'd recommend:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.