Invisibleshield HD and white iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanBurns91, Oct 17, 2012.

1. DanBurns91 macrumors regular

Hi,
    I've just wondered if anybody has used an invisibleshield HD on their white iPhone at all? I've used the normal invisibleshield on my old white iPhone 4S and found it discoloured after a couple of days. I've looked for videos on YouTube for the HD and only found installation videos in which it looks great but I'm curious how it would look after a couple weeks of use?

Thanks,
    Dan

2. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

I've used invisible shields in the past, but for my iphone 5 I used a best skins ever, which I think is much better than zagg. Only $8 too for full body.

3. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

I was comparing three iPhones 4Ss of friends of mine and noticed the ones with screen protectors were showing rare colors too. That's why I decided to go completely naked with it and now with the 5.

4. Senseotech macrumors 6502a

Senseotech

I had the discoloring issue with my iPhone 4 and again with my 4S using standard InvisibleShields: after a week, the shield would take on the color of my jeans and end up a faint blue hue. With the iPhone 5, I decided to try the HD version, and put the thing on within minutes of my phone arriving on launch day. I can happily say that despite using it since then and it being in my jeans or khakis pocket daily for close to a month, theres absolutely no discoloration at all.

5. DanBurns91 thread starter macrumors regular

I live in the UK so best shields ever would be quite hard to find over here.
    Thats great news about the HD version though! I'll go ahead and order mine soon then, watch my luck it'll still discolour for me :eek: