InvisibleShield HDX = great matte back/rear 6 Plus protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jukeboxaddict, Sep 21, 2014.

1. jukeboxaddict macrumors newbie

Not to sound spammy. I know some people were looking for a decent protector for the 6 Plus back, and I can definitely recommend the InvisibleShield HDX. I'll never be using the front half that comes with it — I've got the Glass on now. Way better. Even if I managed to get a spec of dust in there. Ah well.

But the back is great. There seems to have been some confusion: this IS matte style. And the dry application technique is really easy, though I still fudged it a bit. Oh well. It'll be in the blue leather case; I just wanted a way to keep the back pristine.

Oh... PICS. (Just a heads up. It looks a bit, uh, sparkly in these pictures. That effect isn't quite so pronounced in person. It's just your average matte look.) AT&T sells these in its stores, if you're looking.

Attached Files:

2. drew1205 macrumors newbie

I was looking specifically for this. I was just at Best Buy but they only had the HDX for the Plus for the front panel, not the whole thing. Do you have a picture of the box or anything else so I can find where to buy this?

I'll have to check the AT&T store, this looks great. You decided to do glass protector for the front and the HDX for the back (and the HDX just comes matte or was it matte hex)?

EDIT: does it wrap around the sides on the back? It's hard to tell...

3. LFCYNWA macrumors regular

I'd also like to know if it wraps fully around the back. Do u happen to have a picture of the box? Is that for the standard or the plus?

4. jukeboxaddict thread starter macrumors newbie

It covers the entire back, but it doesn't really wrap around. The sides are still exposed, but the WHOLE back is protected.

Here's the box. It doesn't mention matte anywhere, fwiw. But the back is. They also had it for the 6, yes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411337200.263581.jpg

5. drew1205 macrumors newbie

Awesome thanks a lot for taking the time to post the pics.

6. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Is the front matte also? I know you didn't apply it, but can you post a photo? I'd like to see the cutouts.

7. jukeboxaddict thread starter macrumors newbie

It's the same cutout style as InvisibleShield Glass. And no, the screen isn't matte or anti glare.

8. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Is the front matte also?

I'm thinking of getting this at my Zagg kiosk tomorrow.

9. ronaldcastillo macrumors 6502a

How much did you buy it for?

10. CarRamRod macrumors member

You mentioned u had the glass on the front. Any issues with the front facing camera being covered? (I think this applies it the hdx as well)

11. ayun macrumors newbie

They are $35

12. THE JUICEMAN macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

Thanks for posting. I'm looking for something like this to just protect the back when on set down and add a little grip