InvisibleShield shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ddk121, Jun 17, 2008.

1. ddk121 macrumors 6502

Hey!
    Got an e-mail this morning from zagg, notifying me that my Invisibleshield for the iPhone 3G that I ordered had been shipped.

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order of the invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG.

This e-mail is to confirm that we have recently shipped your order.

Please keep the invisibleSHIELD in mind when it comes to shielding any of your other gadgets. If we can be of service in any way, feel free to contact us between the hours of 9:00 AM MT (GMT-7) to 5:00 PM MT (GMT-7), Monday thru Friday.

Once again, thank you for your business, and enjoy your invisibleSHIELD!

All the best,

Shipping Department
    ZAGG, Inc.
    http://www.invisibleshield.com/company/contact.php
    (801) 263-0699

Has anyone else's shield shipped? I thought they were not shipping till mid-july :confused:

2. jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

I was considering getting InvisibleShield for my 2G phone... they any good?

3. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Yes, mine supposedly. Except they won't actually ship until mid-July as their website suggests. In fact they are probably some time away from actually manufacturing them!

These are automatically triggered shipping notifications which are totally meaningless, and should embarrass the company into changing their system.

When I receive an email notification from a company telling me that my order has shipped, I expect it to be true. :(

4. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

From Zagg's site:
    July 7th was yesterday...so it's entirely possible his order is on the way.
    edit: never mind....helps to actually look at the date of the post. Chances are he's received it by now or it's on it's way though.

I was looking at the InvisibleShield. Seems good...does it look good? Is it easy to apply to the iPhone? I like the black of the iPhone and I don't want to scratch it up but I also don't want to have something that is difficult as hell to apply and looks like crap. I would like to find the best clear armor type product out there as I'd rather not have to put it in any type of case.

If it's anything like Case-mates Clear Armor in that Blackberry Blender video (that thing was fricken caked in the ****)...no thank you.

5. theotherrogue macrumors regular

I ordered the BodyGuardz protective film. Although it might take a few more days to arrive, iLounge gave it better reviews than the InvisibleShield, so I'll just take super good care of my phone until the film comes in the mail.

:apple:

6. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

For those wondering why (like I did) the only InvisibleShield review you could find on iLounge was made by a company called ShieldZone, yet it seems Zagg is the sole manufacturer of it, I found out what the deal was. Zagg is the name of ShieldZone after they became a publicly traded company. It's the same company, just different name.

I also believe they've updated their product since the review was published on iLounge...Or at the very least the packaging. One of the youtube videos I saw had packaging that was rather similar to the BodyGuardz packaging.