Invoice Templates, Mac Office or iWork

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by EddieBL, Mar 7, 2010.

1. EddieBL macrumors newbie

I am searching for template(s) for Mac Office Excel or Word for invoice(s)? Are templates available for iWork - Numbers that are easy and functional? I send some electronically and receivers do not have Apple. Can Numbers templates be viewed by them?
    thanks

2. jgbhardy macrumors 6502

jgbhardy

Let me know if I've got this right? You have iWork and you're wondering if the templates used in iWork or Mac Office Excel can be used on a Windows computer?

If you're using Mac Office Excel then the files that you save should work on a Windows computer. If you're using iWork/Numbers you will have to export the file in Numbers or when saving choose "Save Copy As" and choose Excel file.
    Hope thats right and helps.

3. Cool Runnings macrumors regular

You don't want clients to edit your invoice so you should select print and PDF them before you send them out.

4. snberk103 macrumors 603

If can send your invoices out at PDFs (and as Cool Runnings says, you should use PDFs) then Numbers makes it easy.

Numbers has a built in Invoice template, and there will likely be others available for free on the web. You can also make your own template. On the Menu bar is a "Share" where you can choose to email a PDF (instead of saving the PDF and then locating and attaching the PDF to the email). Essentially Numbers makes emailing a PDFed document a one step process.