iOS 10.2+ Today/Notification merging bug (7 Plus)

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by daijholt, Feb 7, 2017.

1. daijholt macrumors 65816

daijholt

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this bug, since I've found literally no mention of it anywhere on the web.

On my 7 plus, ever since 10.2 was released (and even in 10.2.1) about 50% of the time I swipe across on the home screen to access the today widget view, I won't see widgets, or the date and time, I'll see the Notification Center instead (see image). I have to then swipe down to invoke the proper NC, then swipe across to access the widgets and return the home screen page to normal.

This happened on a 7 plus after updating, then persisted onto an iPhone 7 with a completely fresh install and no backup, and still persists on a 2nd 7 plus with a backup from the 7.

Am I seriously the only person seeing this? Driving me nuts!

Attached Files:

2. Yun0 macrumors 65816

Yun0

never happened to me ever, never seen it till now, nor heard of it till now. i assuming not jailbroken, & theres ios 10.3 beta 2 available, back up then try it would be advisable.

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Happens all the time to me on an iPad Air 2; haven't noticed it on a 6s+. Seems like every update just sets up more and more bugs.

4. cswifx Suspended

cswifx

I've reported it, and Apple said that they fixed it in a beta.

5. BrettApple macrumors 65816

BrettApple

Yes! Mine does this as well, 10.2.1, iPhone 7.

Attached Files: