Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nisaja

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
Hey guys. Weird problem. Sometimes my battery usage time does not increase even while using the phone. It was at 52% and the usage was 5 hours and 6 minutes. I checked it again half an hour later at 46%, and it was still 5 hours and 6 minutes! The standby time goes up though.

I've had this problem before and I did a restore. Guess that didn't help.

Anyone else having this issue?

bigchief

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2009
I'm still using 10.3.3 (iPhone 6) and my battery in the last week has been going down fast. The week before it lasted all day. I did a reset and that didn't help. It can be at 50% and I can put it on a charger and sometimes it will automatically show something like 75%. The phone has been acting weird since the iOS 11 update even though I'm still on 10.3.3.

Nisaja

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
I'm still using 10.3.3 (iPhone 6) and my battery in the last week has been going down fast. The week before it lasted all day. I did a reset and that didn't help. It can be at 50% and I can put it on a charger and sometimes it will automatically show something like 75%. The phone has been acting weird since the iOS 11 update even though I'm still on 10.3.3.

Exactly. It’s like the battery percentage is incorrect! What’s going on?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.