iOS 10 - All The Little Things

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by 0928001, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Vlada011 macrumors member

Vlada011

Hey people I have one question.
    iPhone SE iOS 10.3.3 screen not rotate when I type message.
    But when I open some browser, news rotate normaly, Whats app rotate normally. Only SMS not.
    I don't know is that happen after last update or not. I remember before few days rotating worked normally while I type messages. It's nice function for small screens.

2. Tech198 macrumors G4

On my iPad 10.3.3 .. Wi-fi keeps disconnecting, but option remains on. I must disable then re-enable for it to connect again.

Also, not sure if this is in 10.3.3 or its been the behavior in version 10.x, but i found out if u start the stopwatch.... it keeps running even when u switch off your iPhone. Accidentally found this out when i meant to stop the stopwatch and forgot, only to realize, it was still running after 5 minutes of my iPhone switched off..

Neat..

3. CobraPA macrumors 6502a

Odd little things like disconnecting are usually fixed by a power cycle, unless it is really a problem with the wifi itself. (Long hold the wake button on the side, slide to power off, wait 10-20 seconds until off, long hold the button again.)

4. ziptrower macrumors newbie

I'm new here...Trying to eliminate items on Reading List that I don't use anymore. I went 'online' and queried this, and the directions given don't work.
    1. With the Reading List showing, there is no little x that will allow the curser to delete. If I swipe the Reading Listing, there is still no little x that appears that would allow me to delete.
    What am I missing here?
    Appreciate any help.

5. chabig macrumors 68040

Swipe left.

6. ziptrower macrumors newbie

Swiping left, right, up, down......nothing brings an x into view in order to Delete the Read.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.