Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013
IMG_3059.PNG
IMG_3060.PNG
Longer quick reply on iPad:

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
Can anyone with an Spanish keyboard check if the "Negro)" bug has been fixed?

bilibug

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2008
Stockton NJ
  • Folder lag is fixed (Opening folder and then an app would trigger rearrangement)
I hope this is fixed, it was fine for a week on Beta 2 and then began to trigger rearrangement again.

It seems the older Beta 1 folder animation is back, where the folder that is open does not appear behind itself. There is a dark space instead. I love that.

iTom17

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2013
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Not 100% sure, but Control Center and Notification Center seem to have been updated in terms of the blur effect. Especially Notification Center, it's not as 'white' anymore, but more like how it was with iOS 9. Know what I mean? :p

Liking this one so far, especially that hold finger on home button to unlock. Works great! :)

Reactions: VSMacOne

lancastor

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2011
Deleting a character in an editing window in Safari scrolls down to the end of the page (not fixed since Beta 1)

Fynd

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Here's a big one for some people:

"Battery Saver" now works correctly in Pokemon Go :) . I haven't come across a Pokemon yet, but hopefully this means AR mode will be working as well, along with any other accelerometer issues.

pmostoff

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2015
Looks like linking to albums and artist pages through the Now Playing card in music now works. So does the link through the "..." menu. Also, they fixed some padding issues I was having in music. The shuffle buttons were tiny and cramped. They now have their own cells which looks a lot better.

Oh, also they fixed a bug in News for me. I'm used to hitting the "For You" tab to scroll back to the top of that section. It was broken in Beta 2 for me but it works now.

Reactions: luke lau

Shaqtus

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Here's a big one for some people:

"Battery Saver" now works correctly in Pokemon Go :) . I haven't come across a Pokemon yet, but hopefully this means AR mode will be working as well, along with any other accelerometer issues.
was the accelerometer issue in pokemon go due to is 10?

Reactions: luke lau
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.