Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
New description for Control Center at first use after update.
IMG_4016.PNG

Reactions: koifish22

chrissuth

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2015
Anyone notice when the ringer is set to minimum, the alarm is still quite loud. Not like in iOS 9. I noticed this in beta 3 too

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
When pulling down Notification Center and then moving to the Widget screen, there is a new look that shows the date at the top. Previously the Widget screen looked the same if accessed from home screen or NC.

IMG_4017.PNG

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Is this software update notification new? Can't remember if seeing it before.

Plus, extra nectar points at ASOS if anyones interested! :D

Attachments

• CoyvLNXWYAEK-FB.jpg-large.jpeg
    CoyvLNXWYAEK-FB.jpg-large.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 506
Reactions: BillGates1969

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013
Can you make a short video ? Everyone is saying that animations are crazy fast, I would like to see that.
Could record off screen with an iPhone, just I'm on the windows partition of my Mac so no screen recording. I'll record now for you.

iOSUser7

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2014
They are quicker for sure. Keep an eye out on this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj34AOIMl_k1fF7hcBkD_dw

He'll have a video up soon showing all the changes and he'll show the performance improvements as well.
Yeah I already follow him lol but was wondering if anyone could upload a short video or gif before he make a complete Beta 4 changes video. :D

EDIT : MartinAppleGuy -> Thanks mate. ;)

byPoncho

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2016
Now in the notification center when you view a notification it will pop up on the same place it is the notification, like in the same position

davejsb

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
Scotland
I have keyboard sounds switched off yet the backspace and space buttons still make their annoying sound when I use them when composing an iMessage. Is this a bug, am I doing something wrong or is it intended behaviour?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.