Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zosokm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
Can anyone tell me how iOS 10 public beta 2 runs on the iPad Pro 9.7 inch. I am on 9.3.3 beta 5 . I have the problem of random restarts when multitasking particularly with safari and was wondering the issue has been fixed in iOS 10. If so it will be worth upgrading to iOS 10 public beta. I have a 256 GB iPad Pro which is now my primary computer so am little worried about losing data /bricking the device (which happened to a few iPad Pro 9.7 users with the previous 9.3.2 update )

Reactions: clunkmess

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Can anyone tell me how iOS 10 public beta 2 runs on the iPad Pro 9.7 inch. I am on 9.3.3 beta 5 . I have the problem of random restarts when multitasking particularly with safari and was wondering the issue has been fixed in iOS 10. If so it will be worth upgrading to iOS 10 public beta. I have a 256 GB iPad Pro which is now my primary computer so am little worried about losing data /bricking the device (which happened to a few iPad Pro 9.7 users with the previous 9.3.2 update )

Haven't noticed any issues yet, with the current Public Beta

onepoint

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2010
USA
Are you aware that 9.3.3 (non-beta) has been released?

rexboe

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2012
I got an email from apple feedback and they said to try beta 2 when it first came out because they made some changes that should fix the restart issue. I have not tried it but I haven't had a restart for a couple weeks now on 9.3.3

zosokm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
ok i will try installing on the ipad pro . 9.3.3 redcues the problem but doesnt fix it completely

zosokm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
I have been running this on my iPad Pro and the problem of restarts seems to have been fixed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.