iOS 10 public beta

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by MilleDav01, Jul 9, 2016.

1. MilleDav01 macrumors member

So far personally I'm not a fan of the lock screen changes.

I had to turn off the lift to wake because any time I slightly move my phone at night it is very bright.

Because it's a beta I'm having some issues with mail, safari and Facebook crashing.

Having lots of issues with Siri too. Way too quick to tell me she didn't hear me when I have had less than 1/2 second from the time I press the button.

Notifications are too big and not as easy to dismiss.

Might be going back to iOS 9.3, and staying there.

Any other opinions so far ??

2. tuukka87 macrumors regular

tuukka87

I also had to turn off lift to wake.
    Notifications just seem like they dont mesh with the design language of the rest of ios. And they are more work to dismiss
    Will be sticking with the beta for now, hope for some improvements with future versions.

3. alexmarchuk macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

Wake to wake doesn't bother me, neither does press to unlock. Just more things in place for an accidental unlock and of missing notifications.

4. MilleDav01 thread starter macrumors member

I feel like they are trying to be more "android" like by the design language. I am not saying that's a bad thing but it's not working out at the moment

5. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Personally I love the new look notifications. The lock screen widgets are great and better imo

6. Bishop Biscuits macrumors member

Bishop Biscuits

I can't use it on my iPad Pro. I have the profile but every time it reboots it gives me this weird screen telling me to unplug the iPad for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. Then once it turns on its still iOS 9