iOS 10 UI elements to big

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Jmausmuc, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Jmausmuc macrumors 6502

Jmausmuc

Do you guys also feel like some of the Ui in iOS 10 uis just to big?

I am specifically refering to the lockscreen (audio controls) and the new notifications and widgets. I feel like the widgets worked way better before, but now they all have a huge title bar and look weird. They also take up more space so I can see a lot less on the screen.

The lock screen while playing music almost looks humorous in my oppinion, I can't believe they actaually released it like that.

Just in case people get upset: I like many things about the new update (features, animations, homekit) but the Ui has gotten worse.

2. GabeBCN macrumors newbie

GabeBCN

I also think notifications and widgets are bigger than iOS 9 and I still don't know wether I like it or not. Must get used to them from now on

3. Fynd macrumors 6502

I actually appreciate the larger UI for lockscreeen music controls. It's great when driving, or needing to quickly interact with it when otherwise distracted. I do think some things are a bit too large, though, yep.

4. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

5. panar macrumors member

6. happyrom macrumors newbie

happyrom

Fine on big screen but on iPhone 5/ C /5S/ SE, it's a nightmare, only 3 or 4 lines of text are displayed