iOS 11.2 Beta 1 Bug Fixes, Changes and Improvements

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by SumYoungGai, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. mfender macrumors member

This release is not for the X. It is new for older devices. It was not released Friday for older devices.

2. ajscorpio69 macrumors member

ajscorpio69

Really, even though it specifically showed "Beta 2" on Friday?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 6, 2017 ---
    Gotcha! Thanks.

3. Chazzle macrumors 6502a

Chazzle

It was not the same as beta 1. It had a higher build number than beta one, was labeled “Developer Beta 2,” and the beta released today has the same build number as the one released on Friday for the X. Basically, iPhone X users got earlier access to beta 2.

4. jhall8 macrumors regular

jhall8

That’s right. Best way is to check build numbers: 11.2 beta 1: 15C5092b; 11.2 beta 2: 15C5097d.

5. Dontcallmetiger macrumors member

Dontcallmetiger

is anyone having issues with signal strength and iMessage? Att iPhone X coming from a 7+, my signal is much worse, showing 4g instead of LTE a lot of places I should have LTE. And trying to send/receive messages isn't working consistently. I tried to send a video and a pic today and had to retry several times. ended up having to restart my phone twice for it to go through.

edit: disregard, im on beta 2 not 1.

6. csurfr macrumors 6502a

Probably just a carrier update that is needed. My X updated the T-Mo settings within a few minutes of being powered on.

7. Dontcallmetiger macrumors member

Dontcallmetiger

I've had it since launch. I think you're right, I just wish there was a way for me to force it to update haha went to general - about but no dice.

8. csurfr macrumors 6502a

Agreed. When I updated my iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 11, it pulled a carrier update, whereas my iPad Pro running on the same network did not. It just happens when it want's to I suppose.

9. sduck macrumors newbie

sduck

I have exactly that same problem. I figure it's an unintentional problem, and reported it via the feedback app. Hope they fix it soon!

10. sduck macrumors newbie

sduck

...and it’s fixed in beta 2!

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.