Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Superhappytree

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2015
Cumbria
It's not that I necessarily hate the design, but the fact that the design used to have meaning. It was a pencil and brush used for designing something. Now it just looks like the letter A (a bad one at that) and has no meaning.

Agreed. The icon reperensented what it stood for with the paintbrush and ruler in that it told you that the app was for downloading tools. It’s Ive once again being minimalist for the sake of being minimalist.

Reactions: Shirasaki and Feyl

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
Unlock animation is back to normal.
Fish live wallpapers are gone as well. (Hopefully some new ones for iOS 11)
And some dynamic while their at it. Those had great potential, like some calm waters like tvOS.

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
Pretty sure my Messages (iMessage), Clock and Weather app icons are the same as before.

Maps and App Store have changed though.

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
Asking Siri to turn off auto brightness results in Siri saying they can’t do that, but gives you a link to Display and Brightness settings, not Display Accomodations where it actually resides.

jahin17

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2016
London
I know this doesn't belong here but has anyone actually managed to download beta 6 for watchos? Mines just been saying checking for updates

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.