Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Patriks7

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2008
Vienna
What's the button above the camera -- "circle-in-circle" icon?
Screen recording. Haven’t used it yet, but all the other options seemed more useless.
IMG_0207.PNG

Suspended
Apr 4, 2016
just out of curiosity: how often do you really adjust brightness manually? i don't recall changing the brightness in my device (iP-SE) since the ambient light sensor works so well. for me the slider could go away.
same for the volume, as the rockers on the side/earphones are way more practical for my case.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
just out of curiosity: how often do you really adjust brightness manually? i don't recall changing the brightness in my device (iP-SE) since the ambient light sensor works so well. for me the slider could go away.
same for the volume, as the rockers on the side/earphones are way more practical for my case.

I don’t use the auto brightness since it doesn’t work so well for me. I prefer a lot of brightness in certain low light situations

EdUniverse

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2017
Surely I’m not the only one that actually likes the new CC a lot, right? I mean, even as someone who has an iPhone 6+ meaning I don’t even have 3D Touch, I actually love it. And that concept at the top wouldn’t have worked without 3D Touch, whereas this one does. So I think it’s good, and I like the look (except for the fact the album art works have corners that’s are too rounded thus meaning words/letters are often cut off and it really bugs me)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Surely I’m not the only one that actually likes the new CC a lot, right? I mean, even as someone who has an iPhone 6+ meaning I don’t even have 3D Touch, I actually love it. And that concept at the top wouldn’t have worked without 3D Touch, whereas this one does. So I think it’s good, and I like the look (except for the fact the album art works have corners that’s are too rounded thus meaning words/letters are often cut off and it really bugs me)
Seems like even based on this thread, you are not the only one.

Reactions: EdUniverse
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.