Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gulshan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
Hey guys this iOS 11 has been a real pain since release. I have 7 plus 256gigs and I have updated to latest iOS 11 (clean installed and did setup new profile, twice)

Still there is very annoying issue with music. Music stops randomly, starts playing other songs in between whatever I m listening, crashes and stops the moment I put my phone in my pocket. Really annoying. And yes Even without headphones. I deleted music app and re-installed it (even after clean install) it sill got same problem.

poool88

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2014
Italy
same here, I have issues with the player in the lock screen and more

sent some feedback with the beta feedback app

staggerlee41

macrumors 65816
Sep 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Fortunately I'm not experiencing what you guys are dealing with. Mine is minor by comparison but annoying to me none the less. Album art is not correct. I see the wrong album cover for a completely different artist. In my iTunes library, it is correct. I've wiped all music, re-synched and still have this issue.

gulshan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
I forgot to add that offline videos/ YouTube playback is also suffering same issues. Furthermore, holy “voice control” pops up at any time while listening to music. Despite its turned off in settings.

andx

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2017
ios 11 completely broke possibility of listen my music with car stereo...
worst relase ever

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.