ios 11 Nintendo Switch Online App

Shellot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
Hi, Nintendo Switch Online app can’t open in my phone. I’m using last public beta right now. It just only me or everyone have same problem ?

Sunshoopa

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2011
I’ll give it a try, as I’ll probably use this when I get my splatoon 2.

Edit: Works fine! I’m on iOS 11 public beta 2.

Shellot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
I’ll give it a try, as I’ll probably use this when I get my splatoon 2.

Edit: Works fine! I’m on iOS 11 public beta 2.
Interesting i’m using iPhone 6, public beta 2 and still have that issue even i try to re-download the app

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, Nintendo Switch Online app can’t open in my phone. I’m using last public beta right now. It just only me or everyone have same problem ?
you are using a beta OS with apps that haven't been allowed to release an update for said OS. goofy **** and apps not working is going to happen. if that's a problem, revert back and stop using the beta

richxps

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2008
I know it's off topic but how can we invite recent players to be friends in Splatoon 2?

Shellot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
you are using a beta OS with apps that haven't been allowed to release an update for said OS. goofy **** and apps not working is going to happen. if that's a problem, revert back and stop using the beta
Thanks, i'm revert back to ios 10.3.3 but i still have same issue. Maybe the problem only occurs on iPhone 6. I don't get why thats still happening.

Sunshoopa

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2011
I know it's off topic but how can we invite recent players to be friends in Splatoon 2?
Yup. On the Switch home menu itself, go to your profile > add friends > search for users you played with. It’ll work with any online game you play.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.