iPhone iOS 11 PB3 iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by Luiggi7, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Luiggi7 macrumors regular

I did not found a only post which tells all feedback about iOS 11 pb3. I only see individual posts for generic issues.

If moderators agree I start with my opinions
    Goods:
    - I like keyboard mode for one hand
    - I am very very happy with health sync with iCloud (take a look on accounts iCloud settings to enable it)
    - screenshots and picture edition cools.
    -new action and Notification Center. It is pretty useful. And it works better than I -expected.
    -Performance is good!!!!
    - some health graphs are much better. Others like HR keeps being a ****.

Bads
    - battery drain. I needs to confirm but is my first impression.
    - some bugs with action center and keyboards.
    - it still does not include a “swipe” native keyboard
    - email app keeps not allowing select all emails in a search or in principal inbox
    - files app is not a bad idea. But I expected to have a file manager on iPhone disk.
    - music still does not allow to create a list from an artist, genre, etc. The new changes are not a big deal...
    - battery drain. Again. I think is a Hug problem, while I wrote the post I lost 3%!!!!!!!!

2. pdaholic macrumors 65816

pdaholic

I’m glad you posted this. I was getting ready to install on my 6, but I think I’ll hold off if battery drain is so bad.

I think (hope) apple will eventually allow us to use the native “iPhone disk” directory of the Files app. I have iOS 11 installed on my ipad, and I can download to the ipad, but files have to go inside an app’s directory (like Pages or Keynote). The cool thing is that file will pop up when I touch the Files app on the homescreen.

3. Luiggi7 thread starter macrumors regular

I will post in a few days. The battery drain was just after upgrade and test a lot of things. Maybe today it goes better

4. Donfor39 macrumors 65816

Donfor39

Save messages to cloud option missing since pb3

iPhone 6

5. Luiggi7 thread starter macrumors regular

Battery drain is real. I’ll give a feedback on beta program. The iPhone is freeze or slow in most of time. Seems to be a process all time eating my CPU and battery.

6. malikkamran macrumors 6502

malikkamran

it says no sim only after reboot it reads sim

7. Donfor39 macrumors 65816

Donfor39

Request a replacement sim 1st though I have to be honest sounds like a replacement device is required I replaced previous iPad Air for no sim message