Anyone else see any oddities after installing iOS 11 and seeing some of their music tagged incorrectly? I'll post a few screenshots. --- Post Merged, Sep 19, 2017 --- I’ve attached an example below. I’ve meticulously tagged my music with artist/song/album info but in the tracklisting it shows the label “Slime Recordings” for each song name. This happened before only with turning on iCloud Music Library in the past. It’s still turned off so I’m not quite sure why my local music library got affected in this manner. UPDATE - 2018/06/06: I've decided to revisit this issue since I finally found time to troubleshoot again. To recap: if you right-click on a song in iTunes > click on Song Info > while in Details tab click on the 'song' option and choose 'work name', the text shown there is the text being show by default when you sync music to iPhone (at least for me). Doesn't matter if I try to clear this text out in iTunes and resync either, it just stays there. Using a third-party program by dBpoweramp to edit the ID tag, there is NO 'work name' field specifically. It seems to correspond to a 'Style' field. If I clear out the text in this field, save changes, go back to iTunes and clear out 'work name' there, and perform a sync, only then does my music finally appear correctly in the music app. iTunes is set to show song names, not 'work name' by default and my changes aren't being saved. On top of that the iOS music app may also be at fault for not showing the 'song names.' I hope this bug gets fixed next release.