Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

jet lag

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2013
When I get into the car and bluetooth connects, it automatically plays the last recorded Voice Memo out loud. Then when you shut off the playback, it just starts again. I moved the Voice Memo files into iCloud Drive and then deleted the app on any iPhone 8 and for now that stopped it.

Cu5co

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2015
Notification center is a mess. I'm receiving notifications that I'd already received the day before, duplicate notifications from yearly days. Very annoying.

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
Uhh... my phone auto updated last night and I suddenly can’t play music through my AirPods. It worked through one ear momentarily. So I put them back in the case, back in my ears, and now it shows they’re connected but when trying to play music, it makes the attempt and they disconnect. Unpaired and re-paired. Restarted phone. Rest AirPods entirely.

Still only getting sound through right AirPod. Now I’m thinking it could be a hardware issue with my left AirPod.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
It's intermittent and has been happening to quite a few people. But only way it will get attention is if we all report it.
Um, I'm not going to report something that is not happening on my phone. That's not the right way to do this. You have anecdotal info that its happening to several people. That might be 0.0001% of all users. If we all report it, then that distorts the issue (meaning something that is affecting more people might be deprioritized). Not to mention, if we report it and our logs and error files don't support that, then the Apple engineers would potentially be spinning their wheels trying to figure it out.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
Um, I'm not going to report something that is not happening on my phone. That's not the right way to do this. You have anecdotal info that its happening to several people. That might be 0.0001% of all users. If we all report it, then that distorts the issue (meaning something that is affecting more people might be deprioritized). Not to mention, if we report it and our logs and error files don't support that, then the Apple engineers would potentially be spinning their wheels trying to figure it out.
Gotcha. I just deleted.bug online. Wasn't linked to my logs. Just wanted attention brought to it.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
I had a weird glitch last night on this beta. My iPhone 7 Plus felt a bit sluggish, and when I went into Settings -> Phone to turn of Wi-Fi calling again (I had turned it on temporarily) the Settings app hung. I wasn't able to get into Settings -> Phone until I rebooted the phone.

Anyone else had issues like this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.