Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
I love how you describe those users who get developer profile from sources other than Apple developer programs. Hilarious. :D

Actually, I’m referring to people who are not professional developers but who belong to the Apple developer program just to get early access to betas. But those others are good to include as well.

reptarwilleatu

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Actually, I’m referring to people who are not professional developers but who belong to the Apple developer program just to get early access to betas. But those others are good to include as well.
either way, you’re wrong. now that the event is tomorrow it’ll come out after or a date will be announced since 12.4 is for Apple Card’s launch...

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
either way, you’re wrong. now that the event is tomorrow it’ll come out after or a date will be announced since 12.4 is for Apple Card’s launch...

Thank you for your polite response.

Geez, where do you people learn your manners?

(And technically, I won’t be wrong until it doesn’t come out by 1 pm tomorrow)

Reactions: roncron

mofoliar

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
Nevada
Well on a differ not I have noticed wifi sometimes not auto connect...Besides that seems to be running good!

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2010
I don’t know if this is beta related or not but for the second time in a month my alarm didn’t go off even though it said it was active. I made it to work on time the first time but the second (today) I was 15 mins late even after taking an Uber. As I was complaining to my girlfriend about the alarm not going off the phone restarted by itself. What is the cause for this?

Sci_Tech

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
SoCal
I don’t know if this is beta related or not but for the second time in a month my alarm didn’t go off even though it said it was active. I made it to work on time the first time but the second (today) I was 15 mins late even after taking an Uber. As I was complaining to my girlfriend about the alarm not going off the phone restarted by itself. What is the cause for this?

Not sure which phone you have, but my alarm has been fine in the bedtime section on my XS

Reactions: mofoliar

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2010
Not sure which phone you have, but my alarm has been fine in the bedtime section on my XS

I have an iPhone XR. In the off chance I actually forgot to set an alarm, I still have no idea why my phone reset itself this morning while I wasn’t even touching it.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
I have an iPhone XR. In the off chance I actually forgot to set an alarm, I still have no idea why my phone reset itself this morning while I wasn’t even touching it.

Sometimes phones just crash.

Mine does too, even running release iOS, every once in a long while. Though I have to admit it's been a while, maybe more than a year since the last crash.

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
New York
This beta has been a stuttering mess to me. Some times things are smooth but mostly it’s stuttering a lot. Most noticeable in apps that uses any kind of map.

Battery life is subpar as well. Not the best I’ve experienced.

arforbes

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2018
My device has been acting like a pile of sh*t since this beta.. plugged it into a computer today and got a carrier update. Hopefully that fixes the problems I've been having. Mostly been connectivity issues. A ton of them.

Reactions: mofoliar

mofoliar

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
Nevada
My device has been acting like a pile of sh*t since this beta.. plugged it into a computer today and got a carrier update. Hopefully that fixes the problems I've been having. Mostly been connectivity issues. A ton of them.

My camera still Wigs out in camera or msg mode...have to reboot device to fix issue!

stoopkidblues

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2014
Keyboard showing up after swiping to unlock is back (or never fixed). Reported, but it was better than lately. Now I get it every time I unlock Face ID.

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
New York
Keyboard showing up after swiping to unlock is back (or never fixed). Reported, but it was better than lately. Now I get it every time I unlock Face ID.

I should be lucky to have only seen this once, and ain’t seen it in a few months. I recommend trying “reset all settings” option to refresh the system. Or a factory reset.

Reactions: stoopkidblues

Eksoccer99

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2018

I'm on 12.3.1 official though. Same here. I have one Alarm to go off at 540am. Then another one at 6am. Since some time now. The 540am one isant going off. Tried deleting and re-adding, but changed it to 545am. Guess we'll see in the morning. XS Max.

stoopkidblues

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2014
I should be lucky to have only seen this once, and ain’t seen it in a few months. I recommend trying “reset all settings” option to refresh the system. Or a factory reset.

Arghh the dreaded “reset all” haha but I’ll give it a shot. It’s so random though and obviously just depends on how quickly I try to swipe after unlocking, but wasn’t this bad for awhile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.