Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonokoot

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
iPhone 11 pro max has badge on settings without any identification as to why.

IPad Pro wants to continually update settings.

no iCloud tabs

both problems won’t go away after reboot, and this is just minutes after updating both.

ugh

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I've been hesitant, skipped 13.0 totally 13.1 on IPad seems ok - very slight lag in animation perhaps.

iPhone XS Max just finished 45 min ago and no issues right now. ONE initial issue that went away was my wireless charger wasn't *charging the phone (had an orange error light on it).

That cleared up after a few tries thank God (Beats me!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: bonokoot

hockeyamd

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2006
iPhone 11 pro max has badge on settings without any identification as to why.

IPad Pro wants to continually update settings.

no iCloud tabs

both problems won’t go away after reboot, and this is just minutes after updating both.

ugh
Same

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
..someone asked me in another thread if I can send SMS (green bubble, non- Apple users) in Messages, I can't. The message just hangs for 5+ min and then gives me a "Not delivered" error. No problems sending messages to Apple users (blue bubbles)

I don't have a problem though with iPhone.

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
..someone asked me in another thread if I can send SMS (green bubble, non- Apple users) in Messages, I can't. The message just hangs for 5+ min and then gives me a "Not delivered" error. No problems sending messages to Apple users (blue bubbles)

I don't have a problem though with iPhone.

I had the same issue in the past with previous iOS and on iPhone as well, sigh they didn't fix it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.