Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kittonian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Austin, TX
Thought I'd do a quick post after I upgraded to iOS 13 this afternoon and was bombarded with "Cannot verify server identity" error msgs for all of my e-mail accounts residing on our corporate e-mail server (Yahoo and GMail did not have this issue).

What I found was that there was no way to correct these errors without removing all of my various e-mail accounts and then creating them one by one again from scratch. Once I did that, all of the error msgs went away and everything works.

Total PITA and while I understand 13.1 resolves a lot of the bugs of 13.0, Apple should never have released 13.0 with these sorts of bugs. I found a quite a few more bugs playing around today on my iPhone XR but hopefully those will be resolved and they aren't deal breakers like the bombardment of the error msgs.

Hope this helps!

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
this has just started to happen to me on ’ALL’ my devices!
This is going to be bloody annoying having to delete several accounts then reapply to 3 iPads and 2 iPhones.
the words “not impressed” spring to mind.

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
this has just started to happen to me on ’ALL’ my devices!
This is going to be bloody annoying having to delete several accounts then reapply to 3 iPads and 2 iPhones.
the words “not impressed” spring to mind.
Just to add..... After deleting the email accounts from all iPhones and iPads it disappeared. However, after a couple of weeks it came back again, so clearly the bug is still laying there! Damn annoying ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.