iPhone IOS 13 Public Beta

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by paranoia, Jul 31, 2019.

1. paranoia macrumors member

paranoia

I wish that their was more discussion on the public betas for those of us who are using it.

I just updated to public beta 4 and so far it seems to be smoother then public beta 3,I would enjoy some interaction on this subject. is there any one out there that would like to comment.

2. ruslan120 macrumors 6502

ruslan120

Public betas are pretty close if not identical to the dev betas. Found a few threads under "iOS" on the topic.

3. Rhonindk macrumors 68040

Rhonindk

Been posting my comments under the latest dev beta thread.

4. KeanosMagicHat macrumors 65816

KeanosMagicHat

The PB’s are usually exactly the same build as the DB’s just released a little later, so the discussion on the latest DB thread will be relevant to your experience.

5. LS3 POWER macrumors 65816

LS3 POWER

Yeah I was going to mirror the same answer, I am on PB as well, but DB is exactly the same, they just get it sooner than us. So the DB threads already discuss any issues, etc

6. TheSkywalker77 macrumors 65816

TheSkywalker77

Just read the pinned thread discussing the newest dev beta, they're pretty much the same as the public beta.

7. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

These discussions happen in the actual beta threads, like the one for the latest released beta: iOS 13 Beta 5 ― Bug Fixes, Changes, and Improvements