Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paranoia

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
New England
I wish that their was more discussion on the public betas for those of us who are using it.

I just updated to public beta 4 and so far it seems to be smoother then public beta 3,I would enjoy some interaction on this subject. is there any one out there that would like to comment.

Reactions: KeanosMagicHat

ruslan120

macrumors 65816
Jul 12, 2009
Public betas are pretty close if not identical to the dev betas. Found a few threads under "iOS" on the topic.

Reactions: dk001

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
I wish that their was more discussion on the public betas for those of us who are using it.

I just updated to public beta 4 and so far it seems to be smoother then public beta 3,I would enjoy some interaction on this subject. is there any one out there that would like to comment.

Been posting my comments under the latest dev beta thread.

KeanosMagicHat

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2012

The PB’s are usually exactly the same build as the DB’s just released a little later, so the discussion on the latest DB thread will be relevant to your experience.

Reactions: dk001

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Yeah I was going to mirror the same answer, I am on PB as well, but DB is exactly the same, they just get it sooner than us. So the DB threads already discuss any issues, etc

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
Just read the pinned thread discussing the newest dev beta, they're pretty much the same as the public beta.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

These discussions happen in the actual beta threads, like the one for the latest released beta: iOS 13 Beta 5 ― Bug Fixes, Changes, and Improvements

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.