Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England
I deleted my iOS beta feedback app on my iPhone 11 by mistake. Can some one please give me the exact name of the feedback assistant app so I can find it in the App store and reinstall the App? My blood oxygen does not work on my watch 6 due to the 14.2 beta version. Thanks.

It's just called Feedback

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
I deleted my iOS beta feedback app on my iPhone 11 by mistake. Can some one please give me the exact name of the feedback assistant app so I can find it in the App store and reinstall the App? My blood oxygen does not work on my watch 6 due to the 14.2 beta version. Thanks.

You can't delete the feedback app unless you did it via some 3rd party tool. Check your App Library and it should be there.
As for your S6, it's a known issue that 14.2 b1 doesn't support blood oxygen and you'll have to wait for an updated beta.

upnorth85

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
MN, USA
It opens the website and not the app. There’s a shorter version of the URL that actually opens the app even without the profile installed.
thanks. I deleted my profile and added it back again and the feedback App appeared again. I had an Omron Connect App crashing report to file, which I did. I will just wait for the next beta release and hope Apple enables the blood oxygen App on my new Apple watch.

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
Still a problem after reboot default apps go back to default settings... I keep changing edge as my main browser but it goes back to safari

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
Still a problem after reboot default apps go back to default settings... I keep changing edge as my main browser but it goes back to safari

It's already in the Wiki and since there was no update for 14.2, why would you think this changed?

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
It's already in the Wiki and since there was no update for 14.2, why would you think this changed?

missed the wiki on the first page didn’t read this time around, since it was an issue in 14.0 and carried over to 14.2 I said something?

got a problem?

• Angry
Reactions: Jada34

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
missed the wiki on the first page didn’t read this time around, since it was an issue in 14.0 and carried over to 14.2 I said something?

got a problem?

Chill out.

It's just strange you'd report an issue that has lots of reports already in the beginning of the release and 14.3 has been out for a while now.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
This is not meant to pick on any one person here, but I am legitimately wondering why some of you seem to have multiple serious or significant issues. There are several of you who seem to have problem after problem with each version of iOS. Everyone else (including me) may report the odd bug or 2, but never these big deal issues that you people have.

Do you have unique setups? Is it a hardware issue?

This really does fascinate me.

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
This is not meant to pick on any one person here, but I am legitimately wondering why some of you seem to have multiple serious or significant issues. There are several of you who seem to have problem after problem with each version of iOS. Everyone else (including me) may report the odd bug or 2, but never these big deal issues that you people have.

Do you have unique setups? Is it a hardware issue?

This really does fascinate me.

I think it comes down to iPhone full of junk and or user error! I have like 40 apps and I use the same 40 apps for the last 4 years. I go from developers to developers update via ota since iOS 10 and I never had any serious issue. Got iPhone XS Max in 2018 installed developer beta restore data and same thing update over update.

battery ? issues here and there maybe somethint Stupid but I can always work around the issue and use my phone on daily bases you know .

so I think it’s users with junk software and users thatdont Know how to properly use the device
[automerge]1601238614[/automerge]
Yeah, meant 14.2. Lost all cred with that typo

Yeh you did that’s why I left you alone was going to smack you up but wasn’t worth the effort at 3 am with one eyes open lol!

cflem

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Texas
Am I the only one with excessive heat issues with 14.2?

I feel like the update is causing a lot of heat.

also the backlight seems all over the place.

just me?

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one with excessive heat issues with 14.2?

I feel like the update is causing a lot of heat.

also the backlight seems all over the place.

just me?

No issues here but I have a thick case otter box. But no issues at all.

As long as the phone is not stuttering and performance is fine I wouldn’t worry about it to much. If it melts make sure it burns you nice and good and apple will throw you a big ass check
[automerge]1601245870[/automerge]
One thing I did notice is my dictionary or auto correct sucks

Reactions: dk001

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Pretty much 100% now where I can read/reply/other to a Message on either my IPP11 or PM11 and the badge will not update on the other device.

Tried rebooting, tried hard rebooting, all to no avail.
Reported

Worrisome thing is this has developed over time using 14.2. An evolving bug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.