Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

MacStreamer

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2020
The only real issue I have on 14.4 is when trying to reboot the phone, the apple logo flashes and then goes blank. I have to press the side a few times before it finally starts the rebooting process. I've seen similar complaints on the Apple support forum.

Darkhorse1

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2019
Since updating to IOS 14.4, if I delete a contact from my contact list if I have that person in my favourite list, despite me deleting them from my phone book contact list they don't delete off my favourite list, and even if I try to delete them off my favourite list, the number doesn't delete, it keeps reappearing, this only happened after updating to IOS 14.4

Reactions: max2

racostaf

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2015
Colombia
The only real issue I have on 14.4 is when trying to reboot the phone, the apple logo flashes and then goes blank. I have to press the side a few times before it finally starts the rebooting process. I've seen similar complaints on the Apple support forum.
Same in my case, but without doing anything in a couple of seconds it continues to restart

Reactions: max2

Irishappleuser

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2019
The issue of the black line across the screen when scrolling is very annoying and until this week I hadn’t experienced it but it’s there this week. I know this issue seems to only affect safari and not other web browsers but is a known issue to apple ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.