Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Just upgraded to iPhone 15 Pro Max yesterday and updated to iOS 17.0.02. When I go to the App Store and click on my avatar it’s no longer showing the section with apps that updated or have available updates. Not sure what’s going on.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 387

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
Mine is working as it should. I'd just restart your phone and see if that fixes it.

Texas_fortune

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2023
Same issue here. No app updates showing at all. Refreshing doesn’t do anything.

Multiple reboots, no effect. iOS 17.0.2, 15 Pro Max.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 243

Rgelber

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2023
Same issue here! But I’ll add this… I went back to my iPhone14Pro and looked at apps waiting to be updated, there were about 6 in that list (which is now missing on the new iPhone15Pro). I didn’t update on the old iPhone but looked at the version number, then compared to the version number on the new phone. The new iPhone15Pro did have the updates, so when data and apps were transferred in the update process, sure enough the new iPhone got the latest version. I then went ahead and updated the (old) iPhone14Pro and sure enough, after the updates they were now showing the new versions that were on the 15Pro. So the question is…. Will these apps keep updating now that the initial transfer is finished. I plan to keep track on the iPhone14Pro and when new updates come in, check whether they are updated on the 15Pro.

UPDATE, Issue Resolved… I continued to track the ‘available updates’ and a few hours later an app showed up on the iPhone 14Pro as coming in the next day. I then opened up the iPhone 15Pro and voila it showed the same app as coming up available. The previously missing list was now working… So the reason no updates were showing is that everything had been updated during the transfer to the new iPhone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Travis299

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Same issue here! But I’ll add this… I went back to my iPhone14Pro and looked at apps waiting to be updated, there were about 6 in that list (which is now missing on the new iPhone15Pro). I didn’t update on the old iPhone but looked at the version number, then compared to the version number on the new phone. The new iPhone15Pro did have the updates, so when data and apps were transferred in the update process, sure enough the new iPhone got the latest version. I then went ahead and updated the (old) iPhone14Pro and sure enough, after the updates they were now showing the new versions that were on the 15Pro. So the question is…. Will these apps keep updating now that the initial transfer is finished. I plan to keep track on the iPhone14Pro and when new updates come in, check whether they are updated on the 15Pro.

UPDATE, Issue Resolved… I continued to track the ‘available updates’ and a few hours later an app showed up on the iPhone 14Pro as coming in the next day. I then opened up the iPhone 15Pro and voila it showed the same app as coming up available. The previously missing list was now working… So the reason no updates were showing is that everything had been updated during the transfer to the new iPhone.
Thanks. Just tried and same here!

Travis299

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2013
Cary NC
iPhone 12 Pro & IOS 17.2 with the same problem but a swipe up from the bottom showed the Apps that required an update when using the Apple Store with Profile open. Screen shot of original problem.
1698950630231.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.